Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunshine My Day






Jacket: Self made
Tank: Jacob
Skirt: F21
Tights: Winners?
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Gift from Natasha!
Bracelet: Ten Thousand Villages

Today was another beautiful day, so I celebrated with this fabulous little fringed skirt. I absolutely loathe the old school jacket with the fringe on them `a la Steven Segal but the updated pieces with fringe I've become a big fan of. These earrings are brilliant, they are pieces of metal and I'm not sure how they've been finished but it's really something. The jacket is one I started quite a long time ago and then got frustrated with and only finished last year. It involved a lot of hand stitching, and when I had started this project I didn't have a dress form, so much easier with a dressform. The project was from an article in Threads magazine on how to make a jacket like they do at Chanel and now I'm thinking I would really like to try another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!