Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunshine Me Blind





Jacket: Suzy Shier
Vest: Self Made
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Cami: ???
Jeans: Bluenotes
Shoes: ???
Necklace: Suzy Shier

The sunshine was wonderful today, such a great way to start off the week! I kept things comfy and casual today and wore a fun pair of runners that are green and yellow. Pity I forgot to do a close up! The vest I made out of white silk shantung and finished with some fabulous peachy tan like color buttons that have gold flecks in them. Overall, a great start to my week, and hopefully some more sunshine tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you need to take more detail photos...
    I love the vest..when did you make it?? I don't recall ever hearding about a fab vest you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!