Monday, January 25, 2010

Pendulum






Mandy, Jordan and I at Pendulum Consignment Store

Boyfriend Jacket: Reitmans
Shirt: F21
Jeans: Parasuco for Smart Set
Boots: Mustang Brand found at Pendulum
Earrings: Gift
Necklace: Suzy Shier

Today we had industry day at college, so on the way the ladies and I were a bit early and decided to stop at Pendulum. A big thanks to Mandy on this one as I have never been to Pendulum before and it was fantastic!!! I'm quite sad that I have a new favorite but they are closing January 31st. 

Mandy rocked out this great dress and belt she found and ended up wearing them out of the store. Jordan found this awesome black shirt that looks like a completely normal button up shirt on the front and then from the back POW! Love it, what an amazing cut out on the back! I found these amazing Mustang Brand boots, they must be brand new as the treads didn't even have scuff marks. I'm quite excited about the boots as it was -18 or so today and my feet were freezing in little ballerina flats.

What a great way to start the week!


1 comment:

  1. I like the boots with this outfit, they look so much better outside of the jeans ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!