Thursday, January 21, 2010

Patent Fix Up!






Jacket: Suzy Shier
T-shirt: Bluenotes
Jeans: Earl Jeans
Shoes: The Shoe Company
Earrings: ???
Necklaces: Gifts
Ring: Claires

I was discussing shoes with a teacher the other morning and we had both mentioned what a pain patent shoes are when they get marked up, as nothing I'd done managed to get the marks off!!! Well, this morning I made quite the discovery..... Goo Be Gone will take off those horrible little marks on your patent shoes leaving them shiny and like new!!!! My awesome buckled shoes above are a prime example. I cleaned up all the horrible marks while I was waiting for my car to warm up this morning, thats how quick it was!!! Now I need not be afraid of purchasing more patent shoes. Yay.

On another note, don't the frosted trees look beautiful? I managed to juggled a couple bags and a hot drink and still get my camera out this morning on the way to class to take some pictures of campus because it was looking so much like a winter wonderland....

1 comment:

  1. So we must of posted on our blogs at the exact same time, because as soon as I published mine I went to my dashboard and saw that you had updated 1 minute ago...
    I love those shoes...and I love how you've mixed your dressy jacket with more casual elements!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!