Thursday, January 28, 2010

Miss President???






Cardigan: Made by my Gran!
Shirt: Joe Fresh
Pants: BCBG
Necklace: Random booth at a hair show
Belt: H & M
Shoes: Nine West

So I would like to announce that I am running for the student body President at college.... Ambitious? Yes, but I'm really excited for the campaigning, the public speech part not so much but I'll keep you all updated as things progress! Also, does anyone know where I can get my hands on a button making kit? I'd like to make some buttons for my campaign but can't find any!

Anyways, I love this cardigan (Aran sweater)! My gran made it for me quite a few years ago and its still great and very warm! The pants are super funky and really long so I have to wear big shoes with them, which is just a great excuse to wear big shoes!

My college is also participating in an event in Calgary called Fashion has no borders and will be putting on a fashion show so I am hoping to submit a few pieces which is quite exciting! I'm thinking the green dress, the houdstooth skirt and the gold and black printed pencil skirt. Any thoughts?

Must go, campaign meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!