Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Green With Envy







Dress: Self made
Tights: The Bay
Shoes: Vegas...
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages
Earrings: ???

It was mentioned to me over the weekend that I put on my profile that I like to design and sew my own clothes but had not shown any on my blog yet.... So boyfriend, this one's for you! This dress was a lot of fun to make, I think I'd like to make a few more variations as I always get a lot of compliments on it. Coincidently the tights have a tan stripe and a green stripe that happens to match the dress perfectly, but not too matchy, matchy......

1 comment:

  1. Yay I love that dress...is the shirring done with encased elastic?? or just very wide elastic sewn in many places?? Or is it even elastic?? haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!