Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally Printed








Shirt: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Self made
Boots: Spring
Bangles: Ten Thousand Villages & ???

I'm glad I finally got this skirt made. I bought this fabric a couple years ago and had big plans to make it into a fabulous little pencil skirt and just never got to it (I have a couple bins of fabric with this same sad little story). Luckily, last semester I had a skirt construction project that fit the plan for this fabric exactly and got to finally put my plans into action!!!! The fabric actually has metallic strands all the way through it, though pretty, it did turn out to be a little bit of a pain to sew! All the hard work was worth it thoug,. don't you just love it when it all works out????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!