Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Color Contrast







Cardigan: BCBGeneration
Skirt: BCBG
Belt: H & M
Tights: Winners
Boots: Steve Madden - DSW
Necklace: Gift from my sister Kayleigh
Earrings: ?

I wanted something colorful today and this is what I came up with, I definitely did not feel like wearing jeans. This cardgian is a favorite with the gathered tie neckline and the brilliant fabric on the skirt really just amps the whole thing up. The pockets are a definite plus as it was a bit chilly outside, so the pictures were taken as quickly as possible!
I must say I seemed to of mastered sewing on an industrial machine with precision while wearing heels!!! A plus of the skirt fabric is that its hiding random threads that are hanging on from my construction class.

1 comment:

  1. omg your wearing my necklace. Yes I knew you liked it haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they make me all warm and fuzzy!